Sunday, January 4, 2009

Peace and War

I watched two movies which had the vietnam war as the background one "The white silk dress" and the other was Journey the Fall. Both movies are a heart wrenching and a tear jerker, if you wish to be in the story.

How the character was presented, I am speechless. But I connect with the stories because it involve small childrens. I have 3 childs which I love very much. I would't say they are angles, but they are my children. I wouldn't want anything to happen to them and in the stories, it shows how parents will do anything to make sure their children will get a better life. The sacrifices they make cannot be measured by all the materials that we get for them. Because the only thing which parents realy want from their childrens are their love and the sincerity giving it. But it is not always the case.

I love my family.

No comments: