I have to apologize to the women folk first before I begin this, because I might offend some, if not all the women.
How I see women from birth till now.
When I was young, from infant till 7 or 9, women are like play ground near the jungle which, have in it places to rest, to get nourishment, to find solace and comfort. But the mystery of the jungle is still linger at the side. When I was 10 till 22, I began to wander into the jungle and stood awe at the mysteries and beauty that lies with in a woman. As I goes deeper into the jungle, I realize I have entered a forest with beauties, mysteries and benefits which is good for me as well as for the forest, but at the same time, I began to get lost and confuse with it. As I trek back and forth from the forest to the playground, it became less confusing, and I founds ways so that all of these places can be beneficial for me as well as for them. But like the jungle and the forest, you always have to be vigilant at all time, because one wrong move, and they will punish you for your mistake, dearly.
Now days, I found that you can negotiate with women, but they are still no walk in the park. They are like jungle trekking, you know your way, but still you have to respect the beauty along the trail and always have to be vigilant. Because one wrong move and you will be lost ..again .. and only hope you can find you r way back, before the search and rescue found your carcass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment